LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT FUNDING SOURCE?
EAST BRIDGE HAS INCREDIBLE ACCESS TO CAPITAL
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING A DEAL DONE
Keys to success
In order to become a successful broker in this industry you need two valuable assets; experience and a solid product and service offering. There are various sources out there for businesses that need financing or capital solutions. However, these solutions are hard to find and vary greatly in their structure and productivity. Without the right knowledge and experience, a broker will not be able to source the right solution for a particular client based their specific needs. And if the wrong program is sourced for a specific need, it will not be used, leaving the client unhappy and the broker without commissions.
Because we are brokers ourselves, we understand the needs of the broker and how hard you work to get the opportunities that you have. No one will better protect your hard work and investment better than East Bridge.
Real Marketplace Solutions
East Bridge can provide your clients with solutions that fit their needs based on what they sell, who they sell to, where they sell, and how they sell, thus increasing the chances that the client can make that program successful for them and in return allowing you to earn the commissions you seek.
Broker Opportunity Requirements
- For single purchase portfolios the size requirements can be found here.
- For consumer financing projects the minimum annual finance volume must be $10 Million or more annually.*
- *Smaller projects can be handle by one of our subsidiaries. Click here to learn more.
- For B2B financing opportunities the minimum capital investment must be $5,000,000 annually.
MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE EAST BRIDGE FUNDING
To become a successful broker, you must posses multiple skills and assets. We look for driven, organized, helpful, and ethical people when considering them as potential broker partners. Look around our website and you will quickly see that we value relationships, integrity, and trust. Our broker partners must share those values in order to bring opportunities our way.
- General consumer and commercial finance knowledge (understanding of APR’s, loan promotions, discounts, reserves, etc).
- An understanding of the differences between credit cards, installment loans, leasing, and factoring.
- General knowledge of credit markets.
- Industry references may be requested.
READY TO DISCUSS AN OPPORTUNITY?
If you feel that you meet our expectations and qualifications and have an have an opportunity you would like to talk to us about please complete the form below including a brief description about the deal. Once received, the correct representative will contact you in order to learn more about you and your opportunity and will explain ways in which we can help.